Truck, Trailer & Refrigeration Repair Specialists
Frost Pros was created to help meet the growing needs for trailer, tractor, truck, bus, and refrigerated vehicle services and repair centers within the greater Dallas-Fort Worth region.
We provide extremely fast, efficient, and comprehensive refrigeration service, repair, refurbishing, and periodic scheduled service maintenance for all types of vehicles.
From a high-traffic location near I-35W and Highway 380 in Denton, Frost Pros provides repair services on tractor-trailer rigs, refrigerated trucks, box trucks, buses, and OTR trailers as well as for mobile hospital disaster-relief vehicles and equipment. Frost Pros can also repair, service and refurbish refrigerated boxes.
- Trailer Refrigeration Repair, Refurbish, and Maintenance
- APU Repair, Refurbish, and Maintenance
- Truck Repair, Refurbish, and Maintenance
- Public & Private Bus Repair, Refurbish, and Maintenance
- Shuttle & School Bus Repair & Maintenance
- Mobile Hospital Disaster-Relief Vehicles & Equipment Refurbish, Repair, & Maintenance
- Certified TxDOT (Texas Department of Transportation) & FHWA (Federal Highway Administration) Inspections
RTU Sealed system maintenance, checkups, repairs, and Truck A/C systems maintenance and repairs.
We refurbish all brands of truck and trailer types with or without refrigeration units – cold-storage and cold-box equipment, APUs, as well as Mobile Hospital Disaster-Relief, Blood Supply and Organ Transport vehicles.
We provide comprehensive service to fleet managers as well as for owners of smaller trucking companies, third-party logistics and storage companies, schools, non-profits, government agencies, and private customers.
DFW's preferred Truck & Trailer repair
Jobs Well Done