Truck, Trailer & Refrigeration Repair Specialists
- Trailer Refrigeration Repair, Refurbish, and Maintenance
- APU Repair, Refurbish, and Maintenance
- Truck Repair, Refurbish, and Maintenance
- Public & Private Bus Repair, Refurbish, and Maintenance
- Shuttle & School Bus Repair & Maintenance
- Mobile Hospital Disaster-Relief Vehicles & Equipment Refurbish, Repair, & Maintenance
- Certified TxDOT (Texas Department of Transportation) & FHWA (Federal Highway Administration) Inspections
Meet The Team
President and Co-Founder
With over 30-years of management and problem-solving experience, Breien and the Frost Pros executive team are committed to elevated efficiencies and streamlined processes to promote increased productivity. In this environment, our employees are able to obtain greater success in their repair, refurbish, and maintenance rolls. This means less downtime for you and your equipment which helps drive revenue.
As a retired US Navy man, Breien’s ultimate goal is to provide a vital service to you and your equipment at a fair price. To learn more about Breien, please visit his LinkedIn Profile.
“Our customers and employees are my priorities”
Co-founder and Vice President
With 35 years in the truck and trailer repair field, he and the Frost Pros team are able to provide superior support and quality repairs to any transportation equipment you may have. Our goal is to get you back on the road as quickly and efficiently as possible. Contact the Frost Pros team for all your repair needs. You can follow Ron on his LinkedIn page.
Ron’s previous Army background in Combat Forward Support and Maintenance continues to drive his operational culture today.
“Get it right the first time”